Conext SW Solar Hybrid Inverter System (230V)
Proven value for off-grid, backup power and self-consumption
ConextTM SW is perfect for off-grid, backup power and self-consumption applications.
It is a pure sine wave, hybrid inverter system with switchable 50/60 Hz frequencies, providing power for every need.
For expanded off-grid capacity, the Conext SW is integrated with fuel-based generators as required to support loads larger than the generator’s output.
It’s also self consumption ready, able to prioritize solar consumption over the grid, while maintaining zero grid export.
The Conext SW works with the grid to avoid peak utility charges and support the grid when utility supply is limited.
Stacking two Conext SW units will double the system’s total output power and available solar charge controllers allow for the integration of solar capacity as required.
Higher return on investment
• Cost effective
• Excellent load start capabilities with high 30-minute and 5-second surge power
• Harness the continuously declining production cost of solar power designed for reliability
• Robust design through rigorous reliability testing (HALT)
• Available in 24VDC and 48VDC models. All models support both 50Hz and 60Hz output
• Stack two units to double output power up to 8 kW
• Supports AC coupled and DC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
• Intelligent functionality enables self consumption with solar prioritization, peak shaving and, assisting small generators with heavy loads
Easy to service
• Monitor, troubleshoot or upgrade firmware with the Conext ComBox
• Global support and training
• Replaceable boards and spare parts
Easy to install
• Configures quickly into compact wall mounted system
• Companion breaker panels integrate inverter with battery bank and solar charge controllers
• Mounting bracket design makes hanging inverter on the wall easy
Get it in Lagos 24hrs, allow additional 2-4 business days for other cities