Ø Ø Inlaks is a leading system integrator in Sub-Saharan Africa. We partner with the leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs) in the technology industry to provide world class IT and Infrastructure Solutions that exceed the needs of customers.
Ø The Technical Solar PV Sales Training course gathers the best practices and accepted industry standards to prepare participants to become proficient at designing and drafting solar installation system proposals.
Ø Technical solar design and sales training is important because it provides essential support to the growing solar industry.
Ø Solar companies need trained professionals to design and communicate their services to customers, in addition to being able to present their energy production estimates and financial analysis to customers in an effective way.
What you will learn?
- Electricity Basics
- Renewable Energy
- Dc Lights
- Solar Energy
- PV Module Fundamentals
- PV Components Design and System Sizing
- Power Management
- Quality Assurance
- Performance Analysis, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Sales Methods for Solar PV Systems
- Estimating Systems
- Communicating Needs with Customers and Installers
- Benefit-Cost Analysis
June 24th - 29th, 2019
· Technical Research Centre (TRC), Ochendo House, Plot 6 Cocoa Industrial Layout, Ogba - Ikeja, Lagos.
· Participants will be tested both written and practically.
· Certificates will be given after the training.
· This course provides the background knowledge and skills you will require to be a successful A+ technician
Why Inlaks Solar Academy?
· Our solar instructors have years of experience working in the renewable energy sector, ensuring that you are trained by the best hands in the field as well as getting professional guidance beyond the academy.
· Our partnership with leading Manufactures ensures that you get quality knowledge and experience using the very best equipment.
· Individual to enhance personal development
· Organizations to empower their resources and ensure high level of competency
· Federal and state ministries to increase personnel awareness on their systems
· Tertiary institutions’ students to prepare them ahead of future career and armed them with insightful practical knowledge
· Senior secondary school students who wish to empower themselves with good technical and vocational knowledge
· Others who want to have good technical knowledge
Content of Training
1. Renewable Energy (Solar Energy)
2. Power Quality
- Free Course-ware materials in soft copy
· To register , please visit www.inlaks.com/solaracademy
· Select I-SEA PV technical-sales
· Add to cart (increase quantity if it's more than one)
· Check out and fill the order details
· Select bank transfer for payment mode
· Submit and make payment .
Course fee: N35, 000
· Training may be purchased for more than one person
· Reservation must be made before redemption
- For any questions, suggestions or comments please contact us at:
- Customer Service Team: +2347088193728
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Terms and conditions apply
1. Olusola Fasogbon- A seasoned professional in power systems engineering and renewable energy
2. Oladeji Oladunni- A seasoned professional in power systems and renewable energy
Inlaks Solar Academy (ISA) is a training school that promote effective application of solar technologies, strategies & processes. The Solar Academy is a gateway to Renewable Energy education creating awareness of sustainable and energy efficient systems & applications and focusing on empowering society at large to make eco-conscious decisions.
The purpose of the Solar Academy is to provide technical, social and economic education on various renewable energy projects to industries, institutions, government bodies, non-government, organizations, private companies and the public so that they are empowered to make a difference and create a healthier planet.
ISA is a credible and reliable solar system integrator and solar energy solutions company where we provide the most expertise for the students of the Solar Academy. In collaboration with the world’s best International Renewable Energy companies, ISA has built a premium clientele base all over Africa. Our Solar Academy education covers climate change, renewable energy, the science of solar, and energy conservation as detailed in our curriculum. ISA uses experienced solar energy personnel and skilled technical team to facilitate practical learning during the training.
At ISA, our strategically located corporate office and world class training center in the heart of Lagos Nigeria provide unique access to the latest solar technology and equipment.
Why Get Certified?
The I-SEA PV Technical Sales Professional Certification is a higher level certification that shows you have a significant level of experience, as well as in-depth knowledge and training in solar system technical sales. This is not required when looking for employment, but is often looked for when becoming a project leader on solar proposals.
Get it in Lagos 24hrs, allow additional 2-4 business days for other cities